Giant Sharing Cookie Pizza: a giant cookie where you can create your own flavour combinations and add all your favourite treats on top!
Hello bakers! Have you ever had the dilemma of choosing what sort cookie to bake? Or maybe your favourite cookie isn’t the same as your friends or family?! Well now you don’t have to worry or even choose.. you can have them ALL! Just as you can create your own pizza you can now create your own COOKIE and choose your own fillings and toppings!! ❤
Creating your own Giant Sharing Cookie Pizza is lots of fun and super delicious. You follow a basic vanilla cookie dough recipe very similar to my other Giant Cookie recipe and then add in yummy flavours and toppings. This recipe is based on Baking Mad’s recipe however I’ve changed up the method a little and used my favourite toppings!!
The original recipe uses cardboard and foil to section the slices of cookie but I tried and failed at doing this so I came up with a new method. I cut out a circle of baking paper and draw the sections onto the baking paper, flipped it over so the pencil markings were tin side down and ta-da a guide for my cookie triangles! I’ve also added a step into the method for this super scrummy sharing cookie – chilling the dough!! I chilled the dough as I didn’t use dividers and wanted to keep the definition between the cookie slices as much as possible. Chilling the dough also meant super SOFT BAKED cookies with a gooey centre!! I would definitely suggest chilling the dough just before baking for the BEST sharing cookie pizza, who doesn’t love soft gooey centres?!
As I’ve said you can choose whatever flavours, chocolate, biscuits, sprinkles you’d prefer to use to theme each cookie slice. For some inspiration I’ve detailed what I used and I’ve chosen some classic cookie flavours and some more unusual crowd-pleasing choices!!
My Giant Sharing Cookie Pizza is made up of 6 delicious gooey and sometimes chewy slices… YUM!! I LOVE that you can make this cookie pizza just how you like it, it makes it even more irresistible when you love all the different types of cookie.
My cookie slices were:
- Chocolate Orange Jaffa Cookie
- Milk Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Triple Chocolate Cookie
- Biscoff Cookie
- Rainbow Chocolate Cookie
- Oatmeal and Raisin Cookie
You can split the cookie dough into bigger or smaller chunks to make fewer slices or maybe even more slices!! More slices would be super delicious or bigger portions of your favourite cookie would be SO good. Cookies are so tasty and they definitely keep you coming back for just one more bite or slice in this case! I would love to see what toppings and flavours you choose – tag me on social media so I can see your delicious creations ❤
The original recipe can be found on Baking Mad’s website and below is my version ❤ I really hope you like it and have some fun making it! If you’re anything like me and just can’t choose what type of cookie to devour next then don’t choose at all – have them ALL. Cookie lovers enjoy this recipe!! ❤
For the cookie dough:
- 125g Unsalted Butter, softened
- 115g Light Muscovado Sugar
- 110g Golden Caster Sugar
- 1 medium egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 220g Self Raising Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
For the toppings:
(You can change these to whatever you like!)
- 2 Jaffa Cakes & 1/2 tsp orange extract
- 3 Biscoff biscuits
- 20g milk chocolate chunks
- 20g dark chocolate chunks and 20g milk chocolate chunks
- 2 tbsp rainbow sprinkles
- 2 tbsp oatmeal and 2 tbsp raisins
- Assorted sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 180C fan/200C. Cut out a circle of baking paper to fit a 23cm round baking tin. Using a pencil draw the outline of the slices as a guide, turn this over and place into a greased 23cm round tin pencil side down. Set aside for now.
- Cream the butter and both sugars together until fluffy and lighter.
- Add in the egg and vanilla extract, mix again to combine.
- Add in the flour and salt and mix to form a dough.
- Divide the mixture into two bowls. Add the cocoa powder to one bowl and mix well.
- Divide each mixture into 3 equal amounts (to make 6 slices). Flavour each section of dough with your chosen flavours. To make the same as the cookie pictured follow these steps.
- To one of the chocolate cookie dough sections add rainbow sprinkles. To another chocolate cookie dough section add 20g of both milk and dark chocolate. To the last chocolate cookie dough section add the orange extract and one of the jaffa cakes broken into pieces.
- To one of the vanilla cookie dough sections add 2 biscoff biscuits broken up into pieces. To another vanilla cookie dough section add 20g milk chocolate chunks. To the last vanilla chocolate cookie dough add the oatmeal and raisins.
- Mix well when adding in the flavours and toppings. Press each section of cookie dough into the tin in segments following the guide you’ve drawn on. Using any leftover ingredients you can stud the top of each cookie dough section with extra goodies.
- Chill in the fridge for 25 minutes, in the tin.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until just starting to brown on top. Leave to cool in the tin for at least 30 minutes.
- Decorate with melted chocolate if you have any ,or use sprinkles. Remove from the tin and enjoy!
Find me on:
Instagram : @BeckyAnneBakes
© BeckyAnneBakes 2020 Unauthorized use and/or duplication of any of the photos, written content or recipe guides on this blog will mean you are breaking copyright laws. Please do not use my photos without prior permission. If you want to republish a recipe, please re-write it in your own words and credit me, or link back to this post for the recipe.